Notice: This module is currently in BETA Verison 0.1 so bugs can be found. Please report them to my Twitter or Add me on discord!
Version: BETA 0.3
This module is to help people who feed multiple pets at once. The module will count the number of pets and the total XP gained from all of the pets that were sent on a mission that hour.
- Calculates the number of pets that earned 800 EXP, 600 EXP, 400 EXP and Total for Variable.
- New Pet Messages Based on @Chandoggies Pet Thread
- [Level Up!] Changes color every 10 Levels
- Petexp - Shows Help Page / Base command
- Petexp info - Shows information about the Module
- Petexp stats - Shows overall Pet Stats Data
- Petexp reset - Resets all data to 0
- Petexp Toggle - Toggles the GUI
- Petexp show - Shows the information of the GUI in chat
- Petexp top <number> - Sets the "Top" amount of pets you can feed
- Petexp tag <text> - Sets the "PetTag" to what ever you want!
How to Contact:
- Version BETA 0.3
- GUI Toggle - Now saves if you have it toggled on or off for when you re-open minecraft
- Overall Stats - Overall Stats Have been added
- Level Up! - Every 10 Levels the "[Level Up!]" color changes to add a more rewarding experience
- New Messages - Added a Lv100 Custom Msg and announcement in Guild Chat
- Pet Top - the pet top data saves!